Although discontinued by Zero88 and replaced by the Zero 88 Demux 24 (which only offers 24 channels), the Zero 88 Demux 48 is still a viable choice for digital to analogue demultiplexing in order to enable DMX512 control in theatres where analogue dimming equipment exists.
The DMX output from a lighting desk will normally be connected via a DMX cable, to one or demultiplexers, which in turn are connected to the dimmers. A DMX cable carries control signals for 512 dimmer channels. The Zero 88 Demux 48 will decode any sequential group of 48 channels out of the 512.
- 48 output channels
- 48 channels of digital to analogue
- Programmable start channel
- Backup memory
- Programmable channel laws – linear, s-law, square or switch-law.
- Channel test facilities
- Accepts USITT and DMX
- LED incoming DMX signal display
- Front panek controls and display
- Dimensions – 433mm x 240mm x 85mm
Manufacturer: Zero 88